TOOTHED BELT ENCODER ENC01
- The toothed belt prevents any slipping, typical of draw wire encoders.
- The triple belt pulley keeps the belt on the axle. The system is therefore noiseless up to a car maximum speed of 1,8 m/s.
- Automatic learning of the floor threshold quotes and of the speed changes.
- 1 mm resolution.
The system enables to:
- Eliminate all the magnets monitoring position and speed changes, thus saving time and money during installation (i.e. sys-tems with many stops and/or short floor distances).
- Improve stop and speed changes precision. Higher precision than systems with magnetically operated switches.
- Particularly suitable for restoration projects, where installing magnets monitoring position and speed changes is impossible or extremely difficult.